Fill in form below for your 30 day free trial.
When submitted we will email you details including passwords and
To continue use after the trial period, simply send cheque (payable to Ezeweb) or telephone credit card details to 01923 287301 within the initial 30 days.
It must start with a letter and contain only letter, number and hyphen characters (i.e. no spaces). The name should be at least 6 characters and ideally be associative with the purpose of the site.
If you elect to have you own free domain name, access will be via either "www.yoursitename.co.uk" or "www.yoursitename.org.uk". If you already have a domain name registered, we can host the DNS records for you.
No XXX, No Adult Movies, Adult Sex Toys, etc. No exceptions.
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE This electronic commerce service ("Service") is owned and operated by Ezeweb. This service is being provided to you ("Member") under the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service ("TOS"), as well as any operating rules or polices that may by published by Ezeweb. The TOS comprises the entire agreement between Member and Ezeweb and supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND CLICKING THE "ACCEPT TERMS" BUTTON, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED IN THE TOS.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE Ezeweb provides Members with the ability to create, maintain and conduct limited business though electronic commerce sites via the World Wide Web and hosted on Ezeweb's own system. Member must: (1) provide all equipment, including a computer and communications device(s) necessary to establish a connection to the World Wide Web; (2) provide for own access to the World Wide Web and pay for any fees (including, but not limited to telephone service, or other telecommunications service) associated with such access. In consideration for this Service, Member agrees to (1) provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about Member as requested by the Service, and (2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. All information requested during the initial sign up procedure shall be referred to as "Registration Data." Member further grants to Ezeweb the right to disclose to third parties certain Registration Data about Member and Service membership in the aggregate; however, such disclosures will exclude Member's name, mailing address, e- mail address, account and phone number, unless: (1)Member expressly directs Ezeweb or any other person Member may specifically designate to disclose such information through the Service as provided thereby and/or (2)Ezeweb is required to disclose such information by any applicable law or legal process served on Ezeweb. If any information provided by Member is inaccurate, Ezeweb retains the right to terminate Member's membership and rights to use the Service, with or without notice.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE Ezeweb reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to Member. Ezeweb shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Ezeweb exercise its right to modify of discontinue the Service.
5. MEMBER INDENTIFICATION, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY Once made a Member of the Service, Member shall receive a password, user identification ("user i.d."), and an optional mail account. Member is entirely responsible to maintain the confidentiality of its password and user i.d. Furthermore, Member is entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under Member's user i.d. and mail account. Member may change its password at any time by following instructions; Member agrees to immediately notify Ezeweb of any unauthorized use of Member's account or any other breach of security known or suspected by Member.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT MEMBER'S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EZEWEB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. EZEWEB MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET MEMBER'S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES EZEWEB MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBATINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. MEMBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGHT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT THE MEMBER'S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT MEMBER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO MEMBER'S COMPTUER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. EZEWEB MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY MEMBER FROM EZEWEB OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY EZEWEB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE. EZEWEB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE PROCUREMENT OR PURCHASE OF GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE. EZEWEB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS EVEN IF EZEWEB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EZEWEB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, TRADE DRESS, SERVICE MARK, OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR BY THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF, OR ACCESS TO, THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN LIABILITIES, SO SOME OF THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. NO RESALE OF THE SERVICE Member agrees not to sell or resell its access to the Service, without the express written consent of Ezeweb.
9. DATA STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS Ezeweb assumes no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store Member's data. Ezeweb has a set upper limit on the amount of data a Member may use or place on the Service; however, Ezeweb retains the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether a Member's conduct concerning the use of the Service is consistent with the letter and spirit of this TOS, and may terminate Service as previously provided, with or without cause, with or without notice. Member agrees that it will make no disparaging comments or references to any advertisements found or placed on the Service by Ezeweb, or its authorized designee, or cause such disparaging comments or references to be made.
10. MEMBER CONDUCT Member is solely responsible for the contents of its transmissions and communications through the Service. Member's use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Member expressly agrees: (1) to comply with the laws of the United Kingdom regarding the transmission of data exported from the United Kingdom through the Service; (2) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service; and (4) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Service. The Service makes use of the Internet to conduct limited business and disseminate information; therefore, Member's conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures. Member expressly agrees not to use the Service for transmission of any action relating to the dissemination of chain letters, junk mail, "spamming," including using the Service or Ezeweb websites or e-mail to facilitate communication with willing parties. Member expressly agrees not to make use of distribution lists to contact or communicate to any person or entity who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. Member expressly agrees not to collect member email addresses from the FM system. Member expressly agrees not to use the Service to transmit or make available for display any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. Member expressly agrees that Ezeweb retains the sole discretion to determine, in good faith, objectionable conduct in violation of the TOS, as described herein. Member expressly agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Service or any other computer system are expressly prohibited by Ezeweb and may result in termination of Service, with or without cause, with or without notice. Member expressly agrees that it shall not interfere with any other Member's use and enjoyment of the Service. Ezeweb reserves the right to determine Membership on the Service at all times.
11. INDEMNIFICATION Member agrees to indemnify and hold Ezeweb, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due or arising out of Member's use of the Service, or the violation of this TOS. Member further agrees to indemnify and hold Ezeweb, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third party relating to the infringement by Member or Members, or other user of the Service, of any copyright, trademark, trade dress, service mark, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
12. TERMINATION Member or Ezeweb may terminate the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. Termination shall be accompanied by written notice to the other party. Under certain circumstances described in this TOS, Ezeweb may terminate Service with or without notice. Ezeweb shall not be liable to Member or any third party for termination of Service. Should Member object to any terms and conditions of this TOS or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, Member agrees that its only recourse is to immediately: (1) discontinue use of the Service; (2) terminate Service membership; and (3) notify Ezeweb of termination as outlined above. Upon termination of the Service, Member's rights to use the Service immediately ceases, and Ezeweb shall thereafter have no obligation to maintain or forward any data or communications to Member or any third party.
13. NOTICE All notices to a party shall be made in writing and shall be made either via e-mail or conventional mail. Ezeweb may broadcast notices or messages through the Service to inform Member of changes to the TOS, the Service itself, or other matters of importance; such broadcasts shall constitute notice to Member.
14. PARTICIPATION IN AGREEMENTS WITH ADVERTISERS Member may advertise their products or services with an Advertiser outside the Service. Any such agreements, as well as any communications or representations made in furtherance of such agreements, are solely between Member and Advertiser, and Ezeweb assumes no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such agreements.
15. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT MEMBER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TEXT, SOFTWARE, MUSIC, SOUND, GRAPHICS, VIDEO OR OTHER MATERIAL CONTAINED IN EITHER SPONSOR ADVERTISEMENTS OR THE SERVICE ITSELF IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, TRADE DRESS, SERVICE MARKS, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND LAWS. MEMBER IS PERMITTED TO USE THIS CONTENT ONLY AS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY THE SERVICE OR THE ADVERTISER. MEMBER MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, DISTRIBUTE, OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM THIS CONTENT WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF EZEWEB OR THE ADVERTISER.
16. LEGAL FEES Should any litigation be commenced between the parties to this TOS, or the rights and duties of either in relation to this TOS, the party prevailing in that litigation shall be entitled, in addition to any other relief that may be granted, to a reasonable sum as and for its legal fees in that litigation which shall be determined by the court in that litigation or in a separate action brought for that purpose.
17. GOVERNING LAW This TOS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in the UK. If any provision of this TOS is determined to be unenforceable or contrary to law in a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and in effect, and shall be construed so as to give full effect to the intentions of the parties. Ezeweb's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this TOS shall in no way constitute a waive of such right or provisions unless so acknowledged and agreed by Ezeweb in writing.
18. SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS This Agreement shall be binding on and shall inure to the benefit of the parties to this TOS and their respective heirs, assigns, executors, and administrators.